Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy new year!

Yay for 2012! It has to be better than 2011 right?! Im determined to make this year my year!

I just wanted ro give an update. I lost 2 whole lbs! Now I'm down to 204! Still have a ways to go but I'm starting to try and concentrate on 10 lbs at a time. I cannot wait to be back in the 100s! I have not been since around this time 2 years ago! Yikes! I'll get there again.

As for working out I've been pretty much just spinning and running. I have been in love with spinning since the first class I ever took but as for running, I took longer to warm up! I completed week 5 day 3 of the couch to 5 k program last night and it was awesome! I ran a whole 20 mins straight! It was a fairly slow run at 5.0 the whole time but it was 1.7 miles approx which I have NEVERbeen able to do before. I feel like I like running because it does challenge me, and when I can complete things that I doubted I could do it bumps my confidence up! (at least a little for the time being) I'm sure the endorphins help a little too! But I cannot waitttt until my next run either tonight or tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment